- How do I install ‘ArtEngine’ (version 2020.13 and above)?
- Download and install ArtEngineInstaller.exe using the link shared in the subscription confirmation email.
- Post installation, you will be prompted with the ArtEngine Updater window. Click 'Sign in'.
- If you get a pop-up as shown below, tick the checkbox (optional) and click 'Open Artomatix.Updater.'
- If you are not signed in with your Unity ID, you will be redirected to sign in. Please use the appropriate option to sign in to your Unity ID.
- After signing in, navigate to 'Organizations' from the menu on the left side of the screen. Select the Organization that has the ArtEngine subscription and Assign a seat to your Unity ID.
- If you are already signed in, you will be redirected to the Artomatix Updater window. Click 'Activate Your License'. Make sure you have assigned yourself an ArtEngine seat.
- Click 'Save License Request'.
- Save the .alf file in a desired location on your computer with the desired name (E.g. Artengine.alf).
- Click 'Go'.
- You will be redirected to the license activation page in your browser.
- Click 'Browse' and load the .alf file saved earlier and click 'Next'.
- Choose 'ArtEngine' and click 'Next'.
- Click 'Download license file'. An ArtEngineLicense.xml file will be downloaded to your download location.
- Get back to ArtEngine Updater. Click on License File* to browse and load the License file downloaded in the previous step.
- Wait until the installation is complete. ArtEngine will automatically launch when this step is completed.
Note: If you are launching ArtEngine for the first time on your computer, the splash screen will take a few more minutes to initialize. Subsequent launches will be quicker.
Check out our knowledge base for tips and tricks on how to get the best results with ArtEngine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or submit a request with our Support Team.