- I signed up for a Unity MARS free trial, but I don't want to continue to subscribe, how do I cancel?
- How do I turn off automatic renewal for Unity MARS?
Unity offers a free trial of Unity MARS for 45 days. After the 45 days is over, the Unity MARS subscription will automatically renew into a 12 month commitment period, either paid monthly or prepaid, depending on what was chosen when originally signing up for the MARS free trial.
If you do not wish to have your subscription roll into a 12 month contract, you will need to turn off automatic renewal before your free trial ends.
To switch off automatic renewal for Unity MARS subscription, follow the below steps:
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Click 'Organizations' to the left of the screen.
- Click the Organization with your Unity MARS subscription attached.
4. Click on the cog icon to the right of your Unity MARS subscription.
5. Click the 'Manage Subscription' tab.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'I want to cancel auto-renewal.'.
7. Select your reason for cancelling from the pop up window and click 'Continue'.
This will cancel your MARS free trial once the 45 days are over.
If you decide to turn off automatic renewal by following the above steps part way through or at the start of your free trial, you will still have access to the service until the 45 day free trial is over.