- The ArtEngine licensing process fails.
- I cannot get ArtEngine to launch even after activating my license.
If you encounter issues with ArtEngine licensing, please try the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article.
If you need a reminder on the process of how to license your copy, check out the following Knowledge Base article: How to Install and Activate an ArtEngine License?
- Log in to your Unity ID account - https://id.unity.com/
- Make sure you have an active ArtEngine subscription assigned to your Unity ID. Navigate to Organizations from the menu on the left hand side, select your Organization that has an ArtEngine subscription and assign a seat to your Unity ID.
- On your system, navigate to %ProgramData%\Unity\Licenses and delete any ArtEngine License files.
- If you cannot see this folder or files, make sure to make hidden items visible in your File Explorer settings.
- On your system, navigate to %appdata%/.artomatix and delete the following files: .unity.token .license .license.alf
- Download and install the latest version of ArtEngine via the link you received in your email. This link is always kept up-to-date with the latest ArtEngine build.
- Once the installation is completed, the application will prompt you to sign in. Sign in using the Unity ID account which has your ArtEngine subscription.
- If you get a pop-up from your browser requesting to open the Artomatix.Updater app, tick the checkbox to always allow opening links of this type (optional) and click Open Artomatix.Updater.
- After signing in, click Activate New License and wait for the application to start.
If you are still unable to launch ArtEngine after following these troubleshooting steps, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your ArtEngine log files.
Check out our Knowledge Base for tips and tricks on how to get the best results with ArtEngine.
If you have further questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or submit a request with our Support Team.