- What are the benefits of getting Helpshift through Unity?
- How can I get Helpshift through Unity?
BENEFITS OF THE UNITY-HELPSHIFT PARTNERSHIP
Helsphift is a mobile-first customer service platform, built for the needs of mobile game developers and their players. Now that Helpshift is available through Unity, game studios of any size can embed and automate modern player support directly within their games.
By using Helpshift with Unity, game studios can keep players in their games longer. The expected business outcome is happier players and higher profits.
Key capabilities of a Helpshift subscription include:
- saving time and money by automating routine support operations
- empowering customer service agents to work more effectively
- personalizing and differentiating support for various player types
- optimizing support through prioritization and analytics
- gathering instantaneous feedback from each game’s player community
Players, too, gain much from the elimination of poor, legacy solutions. Always-on, in-app help means players get the support they need — when, where, and how they prefer to get it.
You can both purchase and deploy Helpshift through Unity.
How to obtain Helpshift through Unity
- Go to the Helpshift product page and click Contact Us.
- Complete and submit the Contact Us form.
- A Unity sales executive will engage with you about your current customer support needs and work with you to set up a Helpshift subscription. After you have a subscription and access to Helpshift, you can start downloading the Helpshift support SDK package from the Unity Asset Store.
- To download the SDK support package, go to the Unity Asset Store product page.
- On the Helpshift Support SDK for Unity page, to learn more about downloading or deploying the Helpshift mobile SDK, see the information below the Technical Details heading.