- I want my Helpshift invitation.
- Where and when should I look for my Helpshift invitation?
- I think I lost my Helpshift invitation.
- Can I get a new Helpshift invitation?
- How do I replace a missing Helpshift invitation?
Your sales executive (SE), account executive (AE), or customer success manager (CSM) must provision a server instance for you before sending your invitation.
Provisioning can take up to 24 hours after it has been requested. Your SE, AE, or CSM then sends your invitation.
Helpshift invitations are sent through email.
The return address is always:
noreply@<name of your Helpshift instance>.<name of a mail server>.helpshift.com.
The default email subject line is always:
Create your account on <name of your Helpshift instance>.
To locate a misplaced Helpshift invitation, do one of the following:
- To check if your email provider or email client software marked your invitation as spam, look in your email “Junk” or “Spam” folder.
- To check if any email rules moved the invitation message out of your email inbox, search your messages for the word Helpshift.
To request a new Helpshift invitation, or request a replacement, do one of the following:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your SE, AE, or CSM to request a replacement.