- I don’t know what my mobile app developers must have or must know before they can integrate the Unity plug-in (the Helpshift mobile SDK for Unity).
- I don’t know if mobile SDK integration is the only prerequisite to start using Helpshift.
Your mobile app developers must know what Helpshift mobile SDK variants exist, and where to obtain whichever variant is best suited to your purpose.
Your mobile app developers must know how to integrate the Helpshift mobile SDK.
Supporting a mobile app with Helpshift requires that you first do all of the following:
- Make sure that a Helpshift instance (tenant) is provisioned for your use and that you are logged in to it as an administrator.
- Make sure that your Helpshift instance is configured to include a representation of your mobile app.
- Make sure that your mobile app integrates the Unity plug-in (Helpshift mobile SDK for Unity).
Do any or all of the following, as needed:
To see a complete list of Helpshift mobile SDK variants, go to https://developers.helpshift.com.
To learn about integrating the Unity plug-in (the Helpshift mobile SDK for Unity) on:
- iOS — Go to https://developers.helpshift.com/unity/getting-started-ios/.
- Android — Go to https://developers.helpshift.com/unity/getting-started-android/.
To confirm that a Helpshift instance is provisioned for your use, contact your Helpshift sales engineer (SE), account executive (AE), or customer success manager (CSM) personally. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct your developers to the article 'I don't know how to use the Helpshift mobile SDK'.
To confirm that your Helpshift instance is configured to include a representation of your mobile app, do the following:
- Log in to your Helpshift instance as its administrator.
- On the Helpshift toolbar, click Settings ().
- In the navigation pane, scroll to the APP SETTINGS area and check there for any reference to your mobile app.
- When there is no such reference, click + ADD APP to create one.
- The Add App dialog box opens.
- In the Add App dialog box, use the form to create a representation of your mobile app, and then click Add.