- Where can I see my Helpshift bill?
- I don’t understand my Helpshift bill.
- I want to pay my Helpshift bill.
- Does Unity have any effect on my Helpshift bill?
- I want to dispute my Helpshift bill, or request a refund.
- Where can I see my Helpshift contract?
- I don’t understand my Helpshift contract.
- Does Unity have any effect on my Helpshift contract?
Terms of Service
- Where can I see the Helpshift terms of service?
- What are the Helpshift terms of service?
- Does Unity have any effect on the Helpshift terms of service?
When you obtain Helpshift through Unity:
- Your Helpshift bill is payable to Unity, this is comes due on the last day of each month, and is charged in arrears. The bill combines a fixed monthly platform fee with a variable usage fee. The per-issue cost is consistent under the Starter package. However, it drops when your monthly customer service issue volume rises under the Growth or Enterprise package.
- Please contact Unity with any questions or concerns regarding your Helpshift bill.
- Your Helpshift contract is additive to your Unity contract, which covers 365 days use of whichever Unity package you purchase.
- Unity Terms of Service are shown at https://unity3d.com/legal/one-operate-services-terms-of-service, while Helpshift terms of service are shown at https://www.helpshift.com/legal/.
- Note: In any clause, where these overlapping terms of service enter into direct conflict, Unity terms prevail.
- Note: In any clause, where these overlapping policies enter into direct conflict, Unity privacy policies prevail.
See your Unity onboarding materials to understand the legal terms that control your Unity service.
In case you have any specific questions regarding the Unity terms of service, email email@example.com.