- I want to know when my Unity Educator plan will expire.
- I have received an email saying that my Educator plan is about to expire.
Unity offers Educators access to a set of free products as part of the Unity Educator plan which is verified through SheerID.
When you have successfully signed up for the Unity Educator Plan, you will have access to the plan for one year.
Your Unity Educator plan will not renew automatically. Active Educator plan users will receive an email with instructions on how to re-verify and continue to receive the benefits.
You must wait for your current Unity Educator plan to expire before applying again. Once you successfully sign up for the Unity Educator plan, you will have access to the plan for another year.
You can follow the steps below to find the expiration date of your Educator plan:
1. Sign in to your Unity account at id.unity.com.
2. On the left menu click Organizations.
3. Click on the organization where you have the Educator plan.
4. Click the Unity Pro subscription (Educator plan).
5. On the right side of the screen you will see the Subscription progress chart where you will find the expiration date of your plan.