- I have applied for the Unity Educator plan and now I want to set up Unity Teams Advanced, how do I do this?
- I want to work on the same Project with other users and want to know how.
The Unity Educator plan includes access to five Unity Teams Advanced seats. You may wish to know how to collaborate with other users on a Project.
Unity Teams Advanced is accessed by enabling Collaborate for your Project within the Editor. Collaborate can also be connected to Cloud Build, included with Teams Advanced, to automatically create builds whenever your Project is updated with Collaborate.
Before you begin collaborating on Projects, you first need to assign Teams Advanced seats to the users you will be working with. For the full steps on how to assign Teams Advanced access, see the article How do I assign a seat to a user?.
To enable Collaborate, follow the steps below:
- Open the Editor
- Click Window > General > Services, or click the cloud icon in the toolbar to open the Services window.
- Select Collaborate from the list of Services.
- Click on the toggle switch to enable Collaborate.
- To invite team members and collaborators to a project, click Window from the task bar > click Collaborate to open the Collaborate panel.
- In the Collaborate panel, click the more icon (⋮).
- Click Invite Teammate.
- Unity launches the Users section of the Unity Developer Dashboard in your browser, and from here you can invite anyone with a Unity ID to join your project. Enter your team member's email, or select a member of your Organization from the dropdown menu, and click Add.
- The team member who you’ve given access to the project will now be able to see the project in the Unity Hub.
Cloud Build can be enabled by selecting Cloud Build from the services menu, then follow the wizard to make some configuration choices, such as source control and target platform.
You may also find the following articles useful: