- I need help with an issue.
- I have a technical question.
- I’m having trouble getting set up with OneSignal.
You’re having trouble with something and can’t find the solution in our searchable documentation library.
Our documentation is incredibly thorough and searchable, and can answer most technical questions, so we’d suggest starting here: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs.
That said, all OneSignal customers can receive technical support through our support team:
- Free users: Email support
- Growth plan: Prioritized Email
- Pro Plan: 24/7 Prioritized Email
- Enterprise Plan: 24/7 Prioritized Email & SRE On-Call Support. (Enterprise plan customers can also purchase additional, dedicated support to work with technical and customer success teams.)
If you are a Free, Growth or Pro Plan customer and can’t find the answer to your question in our documentation:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Chat directly with support through our chat function via the red circle located in the bottom right corner of www.onesignal.com.
If you are an Enterprise customer, it’s best to reach out directly to your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager. If you can’t locate that contact info, you can reach out via email or chat as indicated above.