- I’d like to use OneSignal.
- I need to sign up for a OneSignal account.
- I want to purchase OneSignal.
- I want to use OneSignal for notifications.
You may have downloaded the OneSignal Unity SDK through the Unity Asset Store. To start using OneSignal for notifications, you’ll need to sign up for a OneSignal account through www.onesignal.com.
Visit www.onesignal.com/pricing to view our various plan types and pricing. If you’re interested in the Free, Growth or Pro plans, you can sign up directly through our site and you will be billed monthly.
You will likely want to talk to our sales team about custom pricing and volume-based discounts if:
- You’re anticipating having over 150,000 push subscribers and/or monthly in-app message impressions
- You’d like an annual contract, SLA, or dedicated account support (in addition to the email support provided to all users)
- You have a complex use case
To speak with our sales team or to receive a customized demo of our OneSignal, please submit a demo request here: https://onesignal.com/contact and someone from the sales team will reach out to you within a few hours.