- I need to purchase more concurrent builds.
- How do I add another concurrent Cloud Build to my account?
Unity Teams Advanced subscriptions include a single concurrent Cloud Build. However, some projects may need multiple concurrent builds for a quicker, more automated process.
If you’ve never purchased extra concurrent builds before, you can purchase more from the Unity Store.
However, if you have previously purchased a concurrent build, you can increase the number via your Unity ID page:
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click the Organization that contains your project.
- Click Subscriptions & Services to the left of the screen.
- Click the blue Manage Subscriptions button next to your Cloud Build Add-on.
- Under the Add more tab, add the number of builds you want to purchase using the + button.
- Click the green Next button to continue to checkout.
Note: Currently, you can only add a maximum of 6 concurrent builds per Organization.
Unity Cloud Build is only available with a Unity Teams Advanced subscription.