When configuring Cloud Build to use a Plastic repository you are met with "Repo is not accessible. Please check your URL and repo settings" error message.
- The credentials entered are invalid.
- Authentication Type field should be set to "LDAP".
- If your Plastic Cloud Organization is encrypted, you need to check the checkbox and enter your encryption key.
- Your Plastic SCM account was created with the built in Unity ID authentication, see troubleshooting steps below.
- Use the user and password to login to plasticscm.com
- If you are unable to login without using Unity ID authentication, then you need to create a password for your Plastic SCM account. To do this, use the "Forgot your password" link to create one. You will still be able to use Unity ID authentication on the Plastic SCM website and with the Plastic SCM client, but you will also have a dedicated Plastic SCM account password which can be used with Cloud Build.
- If you can login, navigate to the Cloud dashboard and make sure that you can access the Cloud Organization.
- If you do have access to the Cloud Organization, log in to the Plastic SCM client and make sure that you have access to the repository. You may need to be granted access by an administrator.
If you are still having issues, please log a support ticket via the Cloud Build section of the Unity Dashboard and we will be more than happy to help!