When configuring Cloud Build to use a Plastic repository you are met with "Repo is not accessible. Please check your URL and repo settings" error message.
- The credentials entered are invalid.
- Authentication Type field is not set to "LDAP".
- If your Plastic Cloud Organization is encrypted, you need to check the checkbox and enter your encryption key.
- Use the user and password to confirm you can login to plasticscm.com
- If you can login, navigate to the Cloud dashboard and make sure that you can access the Cloud Organization.
- If you do have access to the Cloud Organization, log in to the Plastic SCM client and make sure that you have access to the repository. You may need to be granted access by an administrator.
If you are still having issues, please log a support ticket via the Cloud Build section of the Unity Dashboard and we will be more than happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.