- I got a Unity Reflect trial, but I don't want to renew it.
- I don't want to use the Unity Reflect service after the free trial expires.
- I don't want to be charged for this service after the free trial is over.
- How do I cancel my Unity Reflect free trial?
To cancel your Unity Reflect trial, you need to turn off automatic renewal on the subscription via your Unity ID page:
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Manage button (cog icon) to the right of the Organization the Unity Reflect subscription is assigned to.
- Click Manage (cog icon) on the right of the Unity Reflect subscription in the Subscriptions section.
- Click the Manage subscription tab.
- Toggle the Automatic renewal switch to Off and click the green Save button.
If you have further questions about subscription cancellation, please contact Customer Experience.
See the Subscriptions FAQ for more information.