The full process of an ad impression through to an install is roughly as follows:
- Unity Ads shows an ad from your campaign to a user. We send an impression event to your attribution provider.
- The user clicks on the ad and is sent to the App Store. We send a click event to your attribution provider.
- The user installs the app.
- The user opens the app. Your attribution provider sends an install event to Unity.
If your campaign is receiving traffic, but Unity is not showing any installs, there can be two possible reasons for this.
- Do you see installs on your attribution partner’s dashboard? If so, then it is likely that there is an issue with the postbacks being sent to Unity. Check with your provider to make sure they are following our guidance.
- If your attribution partner also shows no installs, you may need to check to see if their SDK has been properly installed into your app. Your attribution provider should be able to help here.
Our full documentation for install attribution can be found here: https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/advertising/s2s-install-tracking