- I archived my project but would now like to reactivate this.
- I unarchived my project but it is still not showing in the Hub.
- I don't know how to unarchive my project.
- I need to unarchive my project.
- I need to recover my project.
To unarchive your project on the Unity Gaming Services dashboard, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in at dashboard.unity.com.
- Ensure that you are using the correct organization that your project is housed in by clicking your username in the top-right corner of the screen >Organization>organization name.
- Click Projects to the left of the screen > click Projects > click the Archived tab.
- Click Unarchive to the right of the project you want to restore.
Your project now appears on the Projects page of the Unity Gaming Services dashboard.
If you encounter any errors, please contact the dashboard team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.