- I need to disable the use of Windows builder for my Windows build target.
- I need to disable the use of Windows builder for my Android build target.
As part of our efforts to improve the performance of Cloud Build, we’re beginning the process of shifting our Windows and Android builders to Google Cloud infrastructure.
This will enable Windows IL2CPP and lower queue times for your builds. Given the scalability of this infrastructure, we anticipate faster build times as well shortly.
- Navigate to the Unity Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Cloud Build tab and click the Explore button.
- Click on your project from the pop-out window.
- Click Config on the left-side menu.
- On your build target want to have opted out from the Windows builder, click the Advanced Options drop-down > Click EDIT ADVANCED OPTIONS.
- Scroll down the page > Tick the box to Disable Windows Builders for the target > click the Next: Save button.
If your project has multiple Windows / Android targets, you will need to change this setting for each of them individually.
If you have any questions, please ask in the Forum and if you are encountering any issues, feel free to submit a ticket.
Also, visit this page for further documentation https://unity-technologies.github.io/cloud-build-docs-public/windows-builder-program-public-rollout