- I have sent a transaction via ItemNet SDK, and I would like to check the result in detail.
- I failed to create or send tokens using the Ethereum blockchain network. I would like to know more information.
- I have sent a transaction through the SASEUL engine. Is there a website where I can check detailed results?
If you send a transaction such as token issuance, transfer, or remittance through the blockchain, you can inquire about transactions and blocks through the Explorer website.
In the case of SASEUL, transaction status can be inquired through transaction hash, account address, block number, and nftuuid, and can be checked through the following site: https://explorer.itemverse.io/.
In the case of Ethereum, transaction statuses can be inquired through account address, transaction hash, block number, token id, etc. You can check it through the following sites:
- Ethereum main network: https://etherscan.io/
- Ethereum Ropsten network(test): https://ropsten.etherscan.io/