- I am interested in learning more about ItemNet. Where can I find more information?
ItemNet is an integrated blockchain SDK for blockchain game development. All data used in the game, such as in-game asset management, game items, and user information storage, can be safely managed with blockchain. ItemNet supports Ethereum and SASEUL blockchain.
You can use ETH and ERC-20 tokens from Ethereum to replace in-game money and ERC-721 (NFT) tokens to manage in-game objects. However, it is not suitable to use Ethereum for games. When using Ethereum for games, please consider the following problems:
- Transaction charges: Sending ETH, generating tokens, transferring tokens, storing data, etc., are all required to pay Ethereum fees.
- Low speed: It takes more than 1 minute to store data in Ethereum, so it is not suitable for platforms such as games.
- Instability: Depending on the state of the Ethereum network, operations such as sending and uploading data often fail.
- Limited storage capacity: Large data, such as image data, cannot be saved.
SASEUL is a third-generation blockchain engine that has solved the chronic problems of previous blockchain engines. It has the following differences from previous blockchain engines:
- No transaction fee: All functions such as generating tokens, transferring tokens, storing data, etc., are free.
- Full functionality: All existing blockchain functionalities such as ERC-20 and ERC-721(NFT) are available.
- High speed: It takes less than 1 second to upload data.
- Sufficient native storage: Can store data up to 20MB.
- Stability: Stable network and continuous update and management.
If you want to learn more about SASEUL, please visit our website https://www.saseul.com.