- The ArtEngine licensing process fails.
- I cannot get ArtEngine to launch even after activating my license.
- I can't activate my ArtEngine license.
1. Delete any existing license files on your machine to allow a license refresh. To do so, launch the ArtEngine application, and in the License Activation window, click Reset.
2. Reactivate your ArtEngine license following the steps in the ArtEngine manual, 'How to Install and Activate an ArtEngine License?'.
1. On your system, navigate to %ProgramData%\Unity\Licenses and delete any ArtEngine License files.
2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Unity\Licenses and delete any ArtEngine License files. Note: If you cannot see this folder or files, make sure to make hidden items visible in your File Explorer settings.
3. Navigate to %appdata%/.artomatix and delete the following files:
4. Download and install the latest version of ArtEngine via the link you received in your email. This link is always kept up-to-date with the latest ArtEngine build.
5. Once the installation is completed, the application will prompt you to sign in. Please, Sign In using the Unity ID account which has your ArtEngine subscription.
If you get a pop-up from your browser requesting to open the Artomatix.Updater app, tick the checkbox to always allow opening links of this type (optional) and click Open Artomatix.Updater.
6. After signing in, click Activate New License and wait for the application to start.