- I want to try UModeler for free before purchasing UModeler.
- I just need the essential features of UModeler.
UModeler Lite is a lite version of UModeler. It includes core features and is available for free.
To get UModeler Lite, follow the below steps:
- Visit the asset store page of UModeler Lite
- Click Add to My Assets.
- Click Open in Unity to launch Unity Hub.
- Within the Hub, either create a new project or launch an existing one.
- Within the Editor, click Windows > Package Manager if the Package Manager window has not opened automatically.
- Click UModeler Lite from the left side of the Package Manager, then click Download. (Ensure you select My Assets from the Packages drop-down).
- Once the package is downloaded, click Import.
See the Online Manual to get started with UModeler Lite.
There is no time limit for use.