- I received a notification that GameBench has released a new version of the Unity package.
- I don't know how to update my GameBench package.
You have integrated the GameBench Unity package into your project but don't know how to update it to the latest version.
To update your already integrated GameBench package, please follow the steps below:
- Download the new version of the GameBench Unity package from the GameBench Web Dashboard.
- Open your project in Unity.
- Open the Package Manager (Window > Package Manager).
- In the Package Manager, click the '+' button in the top left corner and select Add package from tarball….
- In the file browser, select the GameBench.tgz from wherever you saved it. The package is updated automatically.