- How do I integrate the GameBench Unity package into my project?
- I have a trial or a license and would like to know my next steps.
Once you have signed up for a trial or purchased a GameBench license, you can access the GameBench Unity Package.
To integrate the GameBench package into your Unity project, follow the steps below:
- Download the GameBench Unity package from the GameBench Web Dashboard.
- Open your project in Unity.
- Click Window > Package Manager to open the Package Manager.
- In the Package Manager, click the ‘+’ button in the top left corner and select Add package from tarball….
- In the file browser, select your GameBench.tgz from wherever you saved it. The package installation will start automatically.
- When the package installation completes, you are prompted to configure it with your GameBench account details.