- I build a python scenario, but Pixyz shows an error message when I run it.
- I don't understand where the error in my code comes from and what the error code means.
There are various causes for the error, "CAP API failed error code? Error on elevation?"
Below, you can find a list of error codes and the details about each issue.
Note: You can find the full log in %appdata%/PiXYZStudio/
- Error on elevation: The software needs admin rights (Run as Administrator).
- -10000: The input file does not correspond to a valid file name.
- -10001: The input CAD file corresponds to a multi-model file.
- -10002: Cannot access input CAD file.
- -10003: Cannot access CAD reading settings file.
- -10004: One or several components are missing.
- -10005: The input file seems invalid.
- -10006: The reader is not implemented.
- -10007: CAD import failure.
- -10008: Cannot load the multi-entry file.
- -10009: Empty model.
- -10013: The minimum version requirement is not satisfied for the input format.
- -10014: The maximum version requirement is not satisfied for the input format.
If you can't make progress despite this documentation, please contact Unity Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.