- I am trying to determine whether Pixyz can be integrated with how I work.
- Can Pixyz be integrated into my current workflow?
- I'm trying to import a specific model, and I want to know if Pixyz can handle it.
- I have problems with the import, and I want to know if it is because of the file format.
- I'm trying to export a specific model, and I want to know if Pixyz can handle it.
- I have problems with the export, and I want to know if it is because of the file format.
Pixyz solutions can import a wide range of CAD file formats from industry-leading solutions and standards (for example, Catia, NX, SolidWorks, Alias, STEP, IGES...), and Tessellated (mesh) file formats (for example, FBX, OBJ, JT…).
All formats are natively included in all Pixyz applications. However, there are a few technical restrictions.
Please see the following page for full details about supported file formats. Pixyz Studio and Pixyz Batch can export in the file formats listed in the 'export' section: Pixyz supported file formats.