- Build fails with
! checkout failed. Error During Plastic Checkout: Failed to create new workspace
- After migration from Collaborate to Plastic SCM, Cloud Build lost the connection to my project.
- The changes I’ve made to my project are not showing in my Cloud Build builds.
- After migration from Collaborate to Plastic SCM, the builds from Cloud Build don’t have my recent changes.
Cloud Build doesn’t change its linked repository from Collaborate to Plastic SCM automatically. After migration, Cloud Build will need to still be configured to use your Plastic repository.
- Log in to your Services Dashboard at dashboard.unity3d.com/login.
- Click on DevOps > Cloud Build > Config and then Source Control and Project Settings.
- Select Plastic SCM from the Source control provider field and then enter the SCM URL. This will be the name of your Plastic Cloud Organization followed by @cloud.
- Choose the Authentication type:
- Authenticate with Unity ID will use your Unity Credentials to authenticate with Plastic SCM.
- Authenticate with Username and Password allows you to enter your credentials to authenticate with your unique Plastic SCM Username and Password if you have created them.
- Click Save on the top right of the configuration dialogue to save the new settings.
Your project will now be connected to your Plastic repository.
To set up your build targets to use your Plastic SCM repository, click the Configurations Tab and Target Setup to begin configuring your Build Target.
Once you have completed all required settings (and any optional/advanced settings desired), click "Save Configuration". You are now ready to run your build from the configurations or Build History panels.
Please sign in to leave a comment.