- Build fails with
! checkout failed. Error During Plastic Checkout: Failed to create new workspace
- After migration from Collaborate to Plastic SCM, Cloud Build lost the connection to my project.
- The changes I’ve made to my project are not showing in my Cloud Build builds.
- After migration from Collaborate to Plastic SCM, the builds from Cloud Build don’t have my recent changes.
Cloud Build doesn’t change its linked repository from Collaborate to Plastic SCM automatically. After migration, Cloud Build will need to still be configured to use your Plastic repository.
- Log in to your Services Dashboard at dashboard.unity3d.com/login.
- Click on DevOps > Cloud Build > Config and then click EDIT SOURCE CONTROL.
- Select Plastic SCM and then enter the SCM URL. This will be the name of your Plastic Cloud Organization followed by @cloud.
- Enter your Username and Password of your Plastic SCM login or continue with Unity ID.
Your project will now be connected to your Plastic repository.
To set up your build targets to use your Plastic SCM repository, click Next: Target Setup and follow the steps below:
- Create a new target or edit an existing one by clicking EDIT BASIC INFO.
- From the Repo drop-down menu, select the repository from which to build your project.
- From the Branch drop-down menu, select the branch from which to build your project.
Now you’re all set and ready to build your Plastic SCM in Unity Cloud Build!