- I am looking for information on Variants within Pixyz Review.
- I want to save the configuration of my scene.
Variants is a concept which allows you to save your scene state regarding:
- The camera's position.
- The occurrences' position.
- The parts/occurrences' visibility setting.
- The display of the scene regarding visualization tools (cutting plane & explosion & scale).
- The material assignment.
Variants let you customize several scenes on the same project and switch from one to another with just one click.
See the Pixyz Review documentation for more information on Variants.