- I am looking for information on collaboration servers and collaborative design reviews using Pixyz viewer.
- I want to configure a collaboration server.
- I am having problems with my collaboration server and am looking for documentation to solve it.
A collaboration session can be started in two different ways, depending on your network setup:
- If you're on a public network, You can use the free collaboration servers that we offer, depending on your geolocation, for better performance:
- If you're on a private or restricted network, you may need special authorization from your IT team to reach the Pixyz servers.
- There is also a possibility to install a private server on your local network, which can be accessed with a specific IP server. If this is something that suits your needs, take a look at the Pixyz Collaborative Server documentation, or reach to us at https://unity.com/support-services.
Please sign in to leave a comment.