- I'm having trouble activating my license online, and I'm trying to resolve it.
- I can't access the License Manager in the software and I don't understand why.
- I’m trying to sign in to my Pixyz account within the software, but it’s not working.
There are many causes for being unable to connect to your user account through the Pixyz software. These can include:
- A weak or intermittent internet connection.
- A firewall or proxy blocking connection to the Pixyz servers.
- Incorrect account details.
If you cannot connect to your user account via your Pixyz product, please check the following things:
- Your email address and password are correct.
- You have a strong, stable internet connection.
- Check the configuration of your firewall/ proxy. The license activation & sign in process needs the Pixyz application to communicate with Pixyz server. Sometimes a firewall/proxy blocks this connection. Try turning off your firewall or proxy or create a rule to unblock Pixyz application.
If you are still having trouble connecting after trying the above, Please contact Customer Service.