- I just bought my license and am looking to install it.
- I am having trouble installing Pixyz and am looking for the installation step where I made an error.
- My license crashes at start-up, I'm trying to find out if this is due to the installation.
Once you have purchased your Pixyz Plugin license, please follow the steps below to install the Pixyz Plugin to your machine:
- Download the Pixyz Plugin for Unity.
- Launch Unity.
- In the Unity menu bar, Click Assets > Import Package > Custom Package….
- Locate your recently downloaded Pixyz .unitypackage using your file explorer > click Open.
- Ensure all boxes are checked > click Import.
Now the Pixyz Plugin for Unity package is imported, new files and scripts have been added to your Unity project, and a new Pixyz menu is added to the Unity menu bar. Once your license is activated, Pixyz Plugin for Unity can be used.
Important: The Pixyz Plugin for Unity is only compatible with Windows.
Plugin for Unity
Pixyz Plugin for Unity