- I just bought my license and am looking to install it.
- I am having trouble installing Pixyz and am looking for the installation step where I made an error.
- My license crashed at start-up, I'm trying to find out if this is due to the installation.
- I have purchased a Unity Industry subscription. Where's my Pixyz plugin license?
|Important: If you installed a previous version of Pixyz Plugin in a Unity project, you need to delete it before installing the new version.|
From the Unity Package Manager, you can install Pixyz Plugin for Unity in different ways:
- Install Pixyz Plugin for Unity from the Unity Registry
- Install Pixyz Plugin for Unity from tarball files
Install Pixyz Plugin for Unity from the Unity Registry
To install Pixyz Plugin for Unity in a project from the Unity Registry, follow these steps:
- Open the Unity Package Manager (Window > Package Manager).
- In the status bar, select the Add menu (+) and choose Add package by name.
- In the Name field, enter com.unity.pixyz.plugin4unity.
- Click Add.
- Restart the Unity Editor.
Install Pixyz Plugin for Unity from tarball files
To install Pixyz Plugin for Unity in a Unity project from tarball files, follow these steps:
- Download the .zip file from one of these locations:
- To download the latest release: https://transformation.unity.com/downloads/pixyz/release/plugin/latest/Plugin4Unity.zip
- To download a specific release: https://transformation.unity.com/downloads/pixyz/release/plugin/main/2.0/184.108.40.206/Plugin4Unity.zip (In the URL, replace 220.127.116.11 with the desired release number. This number must contain four digits, with .0 at the end).
- Extract the .zip file. The
Plugin4Unityfolder contains three packages in the form of
- Open a Unity project.
- Open the Package Manager (Window > Package Manager).
- Uninstall any previous version of Pixyz Plugin for Unity before you install a new version in a Unity project.
- In the Package Manager window, click the Add symbol (+) in the menu bar > Add package from tarball....
Install the Pixyz Plugin packages in this order:
- Pixyz SDK Plus:
- Pixyz for Unity SDK:
- Pixyz Plugin for Unity:
- Pixyz SDK Plus:
Now the Pixyz Plugin for Unity package is imported, new files and scripts have been added to your Unity project, and a new Pixyz menu is added to the Unity menu bar. After your license is activated, Pixyz Plugin for Unity can be used.
|Note: The Pixyz Plugin for Unity is only compatible with Windows®.|