- I just bought my license and am looking to install it.
- I am having trouble installing Pixyz and am looking for the installation step where I made an error.
- My license crashes at start-up, I'm trying to find out if this is due to the installation.
Once you have purchased your Pixyz Plugin license, please follow the steps below to install the Pixyz Plugin on your machine:
|Important: If you installed a previous version of Pixyz Plugin in a Unity project, you need to delete it before installing the new version.|
- Download the Pixyz Plugin for Unity. This .zip file contains the three packages of Pixyz Plugin.
- Extract the .zip file.
- Launch Unity.
- Open the Package Manager (Window > Package Manager)
- In the Package Manager window, click the Plus symbol (+) in the menu bar > Add package from tarball....
- Install the Pixyz Plugin packages in this order:
- Pixyz API
- Pixyz Commons
- Pixyz Plugin4Unity
Now the Pixyz Plugin for Unity package is imported, new files and scripts have been added to your Unity project, and a new Pixyz menu is added to the Unity menu bar. After your license is activated, Pixyz Plugin for Unity can be used.
|Note: The Pixyz Plugin for Unity is only compatible with Windows.|