You can access the Vivox documentation without a Vivox Developer Portal account:
- Vivox Core SDK documentation.
- Vivox Unreal SDK documentation.
- Vivox Unity v16 SDK documentation.
- Vivox Unity legacy SDK documentation.
Vivox Developer Portal
After you sign in to the Vivox Developer Portal, on the left side of the screen, you can see a Documentation link. When you click this link, a slide-out displays where you can select a link with the engine or platform that your implementation is using.
- General documentation contains all of the information that you need for most implementations.
- If you do not use the Unity Engine or Unreal Engine, select the Core documentation link.
- Platform-specific documentation contains information and processes that are required for the specified platform. If you are not developing on a specific platform, select a general documentation resource.
When you select a documentation link, you are taken to the Vivox Developer Documentation site for that engine or platform.
Note: If you are not taken to the Vivox Developer Documentation site after you select a documentation link, check your web browser and ensure that you do not have pop-ups blocked.
On the Vivox Developer Documentation site, use the Version menu in the upper-left of the screen to select the SDK version that you are developing on. If you have not started an implementation, it is recommended that you use the latest version in the list.