VxAccessTokenClaimsMismatch (20123) error occurs if the access token is valid, but does not detail what the token is being used for.
The following list details examples of when this error might occur:
- A join channel VAT is being used to sign in.
- A login VAT is generated for user1, but is being used by user2.
- A login VAT is being used to join a channel.
- A join channel VAT is generated for channel1, but is being used to join channel2.
- A join channel VAT is generated for user1, but is being used by user2.
Ensure that your application generates access tokens for the correct user, channel, and action. Join tokens are used for joining channels, login tokens are used for signing in a user to voice, and tokens should be used for the users (and channels) that they were generated for.
For more information, see the Access Token Developer Guide in the Vivox Developer Documentation.
Article is closed for comments.