The following process details a workaround for a known issue in which Unity macOS experiences an EntryPointNotFoundException error when trying to initialize the SDK.
When you initialize the SDK in your Unity project, you need to approve three LIB files from the Vivox package. You also need to import the SDK and then add the initialized code to your implementation.
- In macOS, open System Preferences.
- Select Security and Privacy.
- Select the lock icon at the bottom of the menu. This unlocks changes so you can make security changes.
- Add the code, and then run your project and initialize the SDK. The following pop up will display:
- Approve the three LIB files. Use the following process to approve each file:
- On the first prompt, select OK.
- Go to the Security and Privacy menu and select Allow Anyway.
- Go back to the project and initialize again.
- On the prompt that appears, select Open.
- Initialize the project again. The first prompt will appear again for the next lib. Repeat this process until all three LIB files are approved.
- After you have approved all three LIBs files, stop playing your game and then play it again.
You can now successfully initialize the SDK.