- I see the error message, "Something went wrong..." when trying to request an asset refund.
- My refund request isn't working.
An error message is shown when an Asset Store order does not qualify for a refund.
The error, "Something went wrong..." occurs when one of the below applies to the Asset Store order you're trying to request a refund on:
- The asset was free or $0 due to being part of a bundle or redeemed with a voucher.
- The asset has already been refunded.
- The asset or order already has a refund request pending.
- The order has a chargeback or dispute against it.
It will not be possible to refund an order if one of the above circumstances apply.
However, if none of the above circumstances apply to your asset order but you still see an error, please contact Customer Service for assistance and include your order/invoice number and a brief reason for your refund request.