I have been invited to work on a project that is hosted in the Plastic SCM Cloud, but I cannot see it in the Unity Hub. Why?
There are a few reasons why the Unity Hub does not list a remote project:
- You are not invited to the Plastic SCM Cloud organization (View your Cloud Organizations here)
- The Cloud Organization where it is stored is encrypted
- The user needs to update their version of the Unity Hub
Unfortunately, listing projects stored in an encrypted organization is not supported by the Unity Hub at this time. As a workaround you can do the following:
- Create a new project in the correct version of Unity.
- Make sure this version of Unity is a supported version, and that you also have the latest version of the Version Control package installed in Package Manager.
- Open Window > Plastic SCM, where you will be prompted to set up a Repository/Workspace, instead of creating a new repository, make this project a workspace for the existing repository.
- Update the workspace, this will give you the latest version of the project.