- I cannot open any of my projects.
- I cannot create any new projects.
- I have activated my license, but the Hub still tells me I need to activate a license. Why?
- I see the error, "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please activate your license!”, but I have an active license. What should I do?
- My license isn't showing in the Hub.
There is a known bug with the Hub version 3.1.1, causing the activation file to be corrupt. If you face this issue, please submit a bug report and then continue with the workaround below.
The workaround for this bug is to activate manually using the command line method.
The workaround differs depending on your machine. Click the below links to jump to the solution for your operating system (OS):
|Important: If you see the error, 'Your serial number is not valid' when attempting to activate your Unity license, please see the article, 'I see the error 'Your serial number is not valid’ when attempting to activate through the Unity Hub. What does this mean?' for your resolution.|