- I want to start using HP Omnicept.
- I am not sure what the pricing model of HP Omnicept is.
- My trial license is close to expiry, and I want to find out how much it would cost to continue.
Registering via the Omnicept Console automatically starts a 30-day trial, giving full access to sensor data and inference engines.
When the trial license expires, HP Omnicept offers four licenses paths:
- Core: Trial: Access to Core and Core features.
- Academic: Access to Core and Premium for educational purposes.
- Developer: Access to Core and Premium with a revenue share model.
- Enterprise: Access to Core and Premium with runtime and self-hosted license servers.
The features are divided as below:
- Core: Access to Eye Gaze, Pupillometry, Heart Rate, and Face Camera.
- Premium: Heart Rate Variability, Cognitive Load
If you encounter any issues, please contact Omnicept Tech support by submitting a ticket on the support page.