- How do I use Eye Tracking?
- How does Eye Tracking improve my application?
Eye Tracking brings significant value to applications:
- Improving the image quality. The enablement for NVIDIA VRSS 2 improves the image quality of applications by using dynamic foveated rendering without requiring any additional development from developers.
- Saving GPU shading load. Eye Tracking enables a more powerful VR headset by driving dynamic foveated rendering to save GPU shading load. Developers can apply the savings to improving image quality or maintaining high rendering frame rates.
- Enabling actionable insights into the human condition and powering informed decisions. In VR applications that aim to understand users, such as applications for training, healthcare, and design.
- Enhancing the VR experience. In cases of collaboration and communication, Eye Tracking leads to a lifelike presence and true immersion to enhance the VR experience.