- I’ve purchased Unity’s Floating Licenses or Build Server, and I want to install it.
- I’m using Unity’s Floating Licenses or Build Server, but I can’t find Unity’s most up-to-date License Server release.
- I’ve lost the email instructions to download Unity’s License Server.
Unity’s License Server is distributed through your Unity ID only if you have a Floating License or Unity Build Server subscription, e.g., Unity Industrial Collection (UIC).
|Important: only the organization’s Owner can download the License Server and License Server Documentation.|
You can download any License Server release from the Unity ID portal:
- Sign in to id.unity.com
- Click Organizations to the left side of the screen.
- Click on your organization name.
- Click Manage (cog icon) to the right of your subscription.
- Click on License Servers.
- Click on the documentation download links for Windows or Linux.
|Please note: hosting a License Server on Mac is not supported.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.