- I am using a Floating License or Build Server subscription.
- I have registered my License Server on the UnityID Dashboard.
- I want to move my License Server to a different machine.
- The License Server MAC address has changed, and its status is unhealthy.
- I have modified the License Server CPU core count, and its status is unhealthy.
Once the server-registration-request.xml file is uploaded to the UnityID Dashboard, the licensing application is bound to the specific machine identifiers of the machine you performed the command on.
After this step, you cannot move the License Server to another machine without assistance from Unity Support; otherwise, it becomes invalid.
The License Server is strongly recommended to operate on a physical machine, as the machine identifiers on virtual machines or cloud environments can change if the instance is restarted.
If it is impossible to continue using the machine with the original License Server registration, please contact email@example.com.
Also, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have changed the License Server’s Mac address or CPU Core count and the License Server status is now unhealthy.