- My company has purchased a Unity Industrial Collection subscription, and I want to activate my license.
- My company has purchased a Unity Forma subscription, and I want to activate my license.
- How do I return my Unity Industrial Collection activation?
- How do I return my Unity Forma activation?
The Unity Industrial Collection (UIC) supports two different types of licensing. Use the links below to jump to the solution for your purchased product.
UIC + Unity Forma Node-locked license
Node-locked Unity Industrial Collection (UIC) + Forma licenses use a new licensing system to remove the need for serial keys. These license types are known as Entitlement Licenses.
To activate your UIC/ Forma license, you must first have a license seat assigned to you by an organization owner. See the article, 'How do I assign a seat to a user', for more information about this process.
After you have a UIC/ Forma license assigned to your Unity ID account, launch the Unity Hub, and sign in. Your UIC/ Forma license will automatically activate.
To return your UIC/ Forma activation, simply log out of the Unity Hub.
To activate your Pixyz Plugin license, see the Pixyz Plugin installation guide.
AxF and xTex importers are included with your Unity Industrial Collection seat. You can access them through the Unity Package Manager. Please refer to your product confirmation email for more information.
To install and activate your license for Unity SystemGraph, follow the instructions in the package installation documentation.
|Please note: The above activation process only applies to Editor versions 2019.4+. For Editor versions below 2019.4, please see the article, 'How do I activate my license?'.|
UIC Floating license
- Go to id.unity.com and create a Unity ID or sign into your existing account.
- Click Organizations in the left panel and do one of the following:
a. Select an existing organization for the subscription. Note: You cannot mix seat-based (node-locked) and floating licenses in the same organization.
b. Click Add new to create a new organization.
- Click Subscriptions & Services.
- Under Subscriptions, select Unity Industrial Collection (Floating) and follow the below steps:
- Select Configure License Server.
- Select the Documentation download icon for your operating system (Windows or Linux).
- Select Download New Server.
- Select the appropriate server for your operating system and download it.
- Follow the documentation instructions and set up command prompts to configure your server.
- When prompted, select Upload Server Registration and upload the registration file created in the previous step.
- Once the server is registered, select Manage seats.
- Assign a number of seats to the server and click Save.
- Select Download licenses. This will download a file containing all the necessary licenses.
- Follow the instructions from the documentation to import the license files into the server.
You're all set. You can access the packages included with your Unity Industrial Collection seat through the Unity Package Manager.