- I no longer want to subscribe to Unity Mars.
- Now Unity Mars is included with my Unity Pro, Enterprise, or Industry subscription, how do I cancel my existing Unity Mars subscription?
As with all Unity subscriptions, Unity Mars has a minimum contract period of 12 months. Turning off automatic renewal will not affect your subscription until the commitment period is over.
You may have subscribed to Unity Mars in the past, but as of October 13, 2022, Unity Mars is included in all Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, and Unity Industry subscription packages.
|Important: If you are part-way through your 12-month commitment period, but have a current Unity Pro license, please contact the Customer Experience Team for assistance. If you purchased your Unity Mars subscription offline via our sales team, please contact your Unity Client Partner for more information.
|Important: You must be the organization's owner to complete this process.
To switch off automatic renewal for your Unity Mars subscription, follow the below steps:
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Select Organizations from the left of the screen.
- Select the organization with your Unity Mars subscription attached.
- Select Manage (cog icon) to the right of your Unity Mars subscription.
- Select the Manage Subscription tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select I want to cancel auto-renewal.
- Select your reason for canceling from the pop-up window and select Continue.
After following the above steps, your Unity Mars subscription will cancel once the 12-month commitment period is over.
If you have any difficulty following the process outlined in this article, contact the Customer Experience Team for assistance.