- I no longer want to subscribe to Unity Mars.
- Now Unity Mars is included with my Unity Pro/ Enterprise subscription, how do I cancel my existing Unity Mars subscription?
As with all Unity subscriptions, Unity Mars has a minimum contract period of 12 months. Turning off automatic renewal will not affect your subscription until the commitment period is over.
You may have subscribed to Unity Mars in the past, but as of October 13, 2022, Unity Mars is now included in all Unity Pro & Unity Enterprise subscription packages.
Important: If you are part-way through your 12-month commitment period, but have a current Unity Pro license, please contact the Customer Experience Team for assistance. If you purchased your Unity Mars subscription offline via our sales team, please contact your account manager for more information.
Important: You must be the organization's owner to complete this process.
To switch off automatic renewal for your Unity Mars subscription, follow the below steps:
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click the organization with your Unity Mars subscription attached.
- Click on the cog icon to the right of your Unity Mars subscription.
- Click the Manage Subscription tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click I want to cancel auto-renewal.
- Select your reason for cancelling from the pop-up window and click Continue.
After following the above steps, your Unity Mars subscription will cancel once the 12-month commitment period is over.
If you have any difficulty following the process outlined in this article, please contact the Customer Experience Team for assistance.