Unity Ads generates revenue by displaying paid advertisements in your game. The more traffic and impressions your game creates, the more money you can earn.
Unity Ads facilitates different campaign types with different billing points (for example, completed views, clicks, or installs), and always selects the highest-earning campaign to display to your users.
The average eCPM for Unity Ads depends on many factors, such as platform, region, player demographics, and in-game placements. The biggest factor is the number of players engaging in your game.
Recommended further reading:
- Our Unity Ads reporting article contains detailed information on important terminology and tips for understanding your metrics.
- Our Monetization strategy best practices guide provides design-driven insights for maximizing your revenue.
- Our eCPM and Geo targeting strategy guide provide best practices for setting the highest possible price that enables the largest amount of your available inventory to fill.
- Our app-ads.txt support guide enables your project to see more premium advertisers and incremental revenue.
- Our Finance articles provide a comprehensive guide on earning revenue and getting paid.