I have a repository on Org1@cloud, how do I transfer this repository to Org2@cloud.
Unfortunately, a repository cannot be simply transferred to another Organization, but it can be copied. This is how:
- Create a local repository, for this example, we will call it Rep1@local.
- Create a Sync View with Rep1@local as the source and Rep1@Org1@cloud as the destination.
- Pull all branches to the Rep1@local repository and wait for this to complete.
- Create a second Sync View with Rep1@local as the source and Rep1@Org2@cloud as the destination.
- Push all branches to Rep1@Org2@cloud.
- All users will need to create a new workspace for your newly created repository.
- (Optional) once you are happily working with your new repository, delete the repository in Org1@cloud.