- How do I install Unity Mars?
- How do I gain access to Unity Mars?
- How do I access Unity Mars as a Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, or Unity Industry license holder?
- Where can I download the Unity Mars package?
|Important: Unity Mars is offered at no additional cost starting October 13, 2022, exclusively for Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, and Unity Industry license holders. If you do not hold one of these licenses, you need to acquire a subscription for Unity Mars before you can proceed with downloading the package. See the Unity Terms of Service for more information.
To install Unity Mars, you must first have a valid subscription license seat assigned to you, be that a Unity Mars, Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, or Unity Industry subscription. For more information, see the steps in the article, 'How do I assign a Unity subscription license seat to a user?'.
After you have a valid subscription license assigned, follow the steps below to install Unity Mars.
- Visit the GET STARTED WITH UNITY MARS page and click the blue Download Mars button.
- Launch the Unity Editor.
- From the toolbar, select Assets > Import package > Custom package...
- Navigate to the download location of the Mars
.unitypackage, select the package, and click Open.
- Import the package.
For instructions on activating your Unity Editor license, see the article, 'How do I activate my license?'.