- I want to know when my Unity Student plan will expire.
- I have received an email saying that my Unity Student plan is about to expire.
Unity offers Students access to several free products as part of the Unity Student plan, verified through SheerID.
When you have successfully signed up for the Unity Student plan, you have access to the plan for one year.
Your Unity Student plan does not renew automatically. Active Student plan users receive an email with instructions on re-verifying.
You must wait for your current Unity Student plan to expire before applying again.
You can follow the steps below to find the expiration date of your Student plan:
- Sign in to your Unity account at id.unity.com.
- On the left menu, click Organizations.
- Click Manage (cog icon) to the left of the Organization that your Student plan is associated with.
- Click Manage (cog icon) next to your Unity Pro subscription (Student plan).
- On the right side of the screen, you see the Subscription progress box, where you see your plan's expiration date.
Note: Please allow at least 24 hours between your plan expiring and applying for a new Unity Student plan.