- I am looking for information about my Pixyz license and its validity period.
- I want to see which computers my licenses are activated on.
- Where can I access information about my Pixyz licenses?
- Where can find information about when my license is due to renew?
- I've been using my Pixyz license for almost a year now and I'm trying to figure out when I should renew it.
When logged in to your user account on www.pixyz-software.com, go to the License Management menu.
Here you will see all of the licenses you have purchased, including any trial licenses you may have, displayed in the licenses table. Each row corresponds to one license. From here you can do several things:
- Check a license's state to see if it is available or used.
- Activate a license by clicking the Offline request button, if not currently used.
- Check if a license is still active and view the number of remaining days.
- Check on which computer a license is activated.
- Add a description to a license by clicking on Click to edit in the license description column.
- Renew a license.