- I have forgotten my Unity Player password.
- I want to reset my Unity Player password.
To reset your Unity Player password, please follow the steps outlined below:
- On the signin page, click Forgot password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Unity Player account, and click Reset password.
- An email is sent to the email address with a link to reset your password.
- Click the link contained within your confirmation email.
- You’re redirected to the Unity Player password reset screen. Input your new password into both proved boxes on-screen > click Reset password.
|Important: Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 128 characters in length.
If you try to reset your password and receive the error message ‘The email you entered isn't connected to a Player account’, please sign up for a new player account following the steps outlined in the article, ‘How do I create a Unity Player account?’.