Please note: There is usually a $1000 minimum for Asset Store Credit purchases.
- How can I purchase Asset Store Credits?
- How can I redeem Asset Store Credits?
- How do I create Asset Store credit codes?
- How do I make purchase requests in the Asset Store?
- How do I manage Asset Store purchase requests in my Unity organization?
How can I purchase Asset Store Credits?
You can purchase Asset Store Credits in two ways:
- Contact your sales representative or business development contact, who can process your credit quota for you.
- Reach out to Unity's global sales team.
Upon completing your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email containing a unique token link to redeem the purchased credits.
How can I redeem Asset Store Credits?
After receiving the confirmation email with the token, simply click on the link to initiate the redemption process. The credits will be added to the organization you specify when prompted. Once the credits are added, you have two options for utilizing them:
- During the checkout process: when purchasing an asset from the Unity Asset Store, you can use your credited balance directly to pay for the item.
- Generate credit codes: If you belong to an organization, you can create credit codes from your Asset Store credits. These codes can be shared with other members of your organization, allowing them to make purchases using the available credits. For a step-by-step guide, please check our support article: How do I create Asset Store credit codes?.
You can find full details of the redemption process on our website under REDEEM ASSET STORE CREDITS.
How do I create Asset Sore credit codes?
For guidance on converting your Asset Store credit balance into credit codes, please refer to the pertinent support article titled How do I create Asset Store credit codes?